Monday, July 18, 2005

Stats & Thoughts

July 16th
Mi 66.88 Avg 12.7 Saddle time 6.5hrs
July 17th
Mi 101.45 Avg 12.9 Saddle time 11hrs
July 18th
Mi 69.48 Avg 11.6 Saddle time 7hrs
So in school there was this bird that would dive bomb you as you walked to class. A couple days back I met its' cousin and it almost knocked me off my bike. I wish I had it on tape
What does it mean when the majority of the signs you pass are loaded with bullet holes?
I've passed about a hundred of these small, shed looking espresso shops, if anyone is looking for a bussiness to start in Ohio I think this is it.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Tim Metzner said...

Hadlock,
I definitely remember that crazy bird, and if I remember right someone even got that thing on film! Anyhow, glad to hear that the trip is going well buddy, I think it's awesome!!

Don't let any crazy birds keep you down, have a blast, and be safe buddy!
Tim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home