Monday, August 22, 2005

The Bertkes hook it up


While in Cleveland I was talking with Kyle, and he remembered that his old neighbors from Troy had moved to Erie, PA. So he called them up to see if I could stay with them, and it ended up working great. I rolled in around 5:30, and had a blast with them. Mark and Marsha took me downtown to go out to dinner, and we saw the sites along the way. During dinner we improvised and made our own black and tans (since they didn't have Guiness on tap), and the next morning we ate doughnuts that rivaled Krispy Kreme. I was lucky to stay with such a great family!
Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan,
Great to hear it worked out to stay with the Twinems. I knew you guys would hit it off. It has been great to follow your journey, I can't wait to hear the real stories over a beer or two or three... See you soon.
Nick B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home